Gardeners, homesteaders, new farmers, experienced farmers, farm educators, and farm-related businesses in the West Bay area are gathering to cross-pollinate with peers, and while they're at it, enjoy a brew. Bring catalogs, new ideas, questions, seeds, info on educational opportunities and whatever else you want to share.
This month's focus: Innovation on the farm, including cooperative innovations. What does that mean to you? Bring your ideas!
You can also:
- swap seeds or put them in the seed library
- make bulk orders on equipment, bee supplies, animal feed, etc.
- ask questions about farm issues
- talk about the weather
- offer assistance to others that are just starting
- organize skilled volunteers to get greenhouses up
- match mentors with people who want to learn skills
- tell guild advisers what YOU want to see happen in the Small Farm Guild!
Hosted by the West Bay Small Farm Guild with the support of Crosshatch. Tandem Ciders has drinks and snacks for purchase, but feel free to bring food to share.
RSVP at 231-622-5252 or to Jen.