The Michigan grain economy is about to boom. Want to be a part of it at this early stage? Join us for a day-long mini conference on all things grain.
Meet the movers and shakers of the Michigan grain movement. This year, we welcome Andrea Hazzard of Hazzard Free Farm, Alisa Crawford of DeZwaan Mill, and Jonathan Scheel of Scheel Family Farm who will be speaking on targeted aspects of grain growing, processing and marketing.
There will be two concurrent sessions happening, with two morning break-outs to choose from, and four more to choose from after lunch. Lunch will be locally-sourced and is included in your ticket price. Enjoy post-workshop networking at the Local Grains Cocktail Hour with a cash bar.
Sessions at Grain Day include:
- How to Grow Grain on a Small Scale
- On Farm Processing - Cleaning, Testing, and GIPSA
- Miller, Broker or Coop - What to do with your Grains Once They're Grown
- Traditional Milling - Opportunities and Values
- Secondary Markets
- And more, to be determined...
Get your tickets here!
Thank you to our generous sponsors: