Gardeners, homesteaders, new farmers, experienced farmers, farm educators, and farm-related businesses in the Little Traverse Bay area are gathering to cross-pollinate with peers, and while they're at it, enjoy a brew. Bring catalogs, new ideas, questions, seeds, info on educational opportunities and whatever else you want to share.
This month's focus is: INNOVATION ON THE FARM (including cooperative innovations). What does this mean to you? Bring your ideas.
But you can also:
- swap seeds or put them in the seed library
- make bulk orders on equipment, bee supplies, animal feed, etc.
- ask questions about farm issues
- talk about the weather
- offer assistance to others that are just starting
- organize skilled volunteers to get greenhouses up
- match mentors with people who want to learn skills
- tell guild advisers what YOU want to see happen in the Small Farm Guild!
RSVP at 231-622-5252 or to Jen.